Hi everyone and welcome to the #DreamTeam linky. I am so pleased to be able to say that we are back to full strength and I can’t wait to get stuck in this week. Yet, this was me this morning…
MmmHmm… the one thing that can reduce a blogger to tears, being hacked! Strangely it was just the 1 post that was attacked and I was left with a strange hackers tag in it’s place which actually said who had done it.
It’s sorted out now, but I just wanted to remind anyone who hasn’t done their updates to do them asap as by not updating you are putting your blog at risk. On a more tastier note, my linked post this week is all about chocolate! I hope you enjoy.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
As soon as I read this post I knew it had to be on my favourite’s list. Something so simple can become such a strong philosophy to live by. Pop over and have a read and you will see what I mean. Thank you for this post Alana.
This gut wrenching read from the lovely Laura is my must read. So beautifully written, we have been given a little glimpse into life as a dove and how things have come to be for them.
Thank you both and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – 3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.