Hi everyone and welcome to the #DreamTeam linky! We hope you have had a great start to your week. Thanks ever so much to those of you who are embracing the #DreamTeam spirit and really going for it with your commenting and sharing of fab posts. This makes the community stronger and such a joy to be involved with all round.
Sadly there have been a few lonesome posts this week who haven’t had any love. We know that sometimes it’s easy to get stuck in a pickle of things to do and forget. But please do remember, especially for the newer bloggers, how sad it feels when no one has commented on your linked up post. It spoils the linky fun and we have been doing so well.
Now, in other news, have you seen that BritMums Live is open for booking! How excited are we.
Are you an old hat at blog conferences or will this be your first time like me? Let us know if you are going to #BML17 so we can look out for you!
This week I am super excited to be linking up to the #DreamTeam with a guest post from my Inspire Me series. Vicky from Millie’s Beach Huts shares some brilliant blogging tips as well as 10% off her beach hut hire. Whoop whoop! We are big fans of Millie’s Beach Huts (Essex) and are already looking forward to a few weekends of sun, sand, sea and beach huts this year!
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
Oh Mummy Miller, your post stuck with me this week. It’s something that really gets on my nerves, especially when someone without any child whatsoever is fighting over the last parent and child parking space. It’s just not fair is it. I wish there was something us parents could do about it.
I think it’s just been one of those weeks because One Hull of a Mum also had me stop in my tracks with her post of a more sensitive nature. Words still escape me and honestly, you have to read this post to believe it!
Thank you both and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – 3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.