Hi everyone and welcome to the #DreamTeam.
This week has gone super quick and I have been up to my eyes in family, work and blog life. Exciting news for the Buttons is that my first BritMums Happiness Round-up post is going live this coming Saturday!
I’m so excited and a bit scared too. Don’t forget you can email me with your happy posts for consideration for the round-up, and I will also be looking out for them in the #DreamTeam linky.
I am a bit behind with my commenting (SORRY… with cake and ice cream). If you haven’t had a comment yet, please don’t worry I am on my way! I won’t announce my featured bloggers until that’s all done.
This week we have already had tears (mine) over the ongoing problem of getting dressed in the mornings. I am linking up my post get dressed right now and hope that you will throw all your advice my way. Just you know… really throw it at me, because I have no idea what to do at the moment.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
In this heartfelt post, the lovely Brittany shares her journey through motherhood and reminds us that we don’t need to be perfect. Much a moving read.
Heather had me in stitches with her tongue-in-cheek survival strategy this week. Luckily all was fine, even if Lola did have a bit of a fright.
Thank you both and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – 3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.