It’s #DreamTeam time! Did everyone manage to survive the holidays? If your house was filled with ‘play with me, play with me, play with me!’ – don’t worry you were not alone by any means. #LastDayOfTheHolidays.
I’m sending a big thank you to our lovely guest host Nic from All Things Spliced who took the reins on the #DreamTeam last week for me as I stepped out for a breather after hurting my neck. Nic has very kindly written up her favourite posts from last week for me to include here. Thank you Nic!
This week I am back and linking up with my new Little List Of Sunshine. I have a new found love of lists!
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
Nic’s Featured Bloggers
My first favourite of my #DreamTeam guest stint this week is When Bad Car Journeys Happen to Good(ish) People by Kids vs. Copy. Mr Lighty and I are good(ish) people, and we often suffer bad car journeys at the hands of Baby Lighty (normally due to the fact that the poor thing gets travel sick), so I really felt for Catherine on this journey, which involved broken tech, getting stuck for four hours in Birmingham and a twenty hour round trip!!
My second favourite post is 8 months into being a Mum – How do I feel? by Mummy Setra. I think many of us remember those maternity leave days, of being in our pyjamas all day, not a scrap of make up on our faces and not really looking after ourselves as long as our little ones are ok. Blimey, I’m still like that now quite often, nearly two years in! I think for many of us returning to work is the start of returning to being ‘us’ again, and I hope that Mummy Setra will feel the same on her return to work.
My Featured Bloggers
I am going to list (see, told you I am hooked on lists at the moment!) some really great stand out posts that I have come across on the #DreamTeam over the last few weeks and would like to feature this week. Thank you all!
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.