Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky! It’s always great to see you. Is Easter well and truly wrapped up at yours? We still have a cupboard full of choccy eggs. I’m not sure where they have come from as we have been scoffing choccy all week! #NotComplaining.
This weekend a little group of us were invited for an exclusive tour of the new Ocean Invaders attraction at SEALIFE London Aquarium. I am linking up our under the sea adventures to the #DreamTeam so you can see what we got up to.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
This is such a fab read. I can really relate to Sarah’s post, in that sometimes, even though you might think you want something, it’s actually not right for you after all. It’s always inspiring to see someone with the get-up-and-go who’s not afraid to change their plans and keep moving forwards.
Michelle’s top tips are a perfect read if you ever find yourself stuck in a rut, and feeling a bit meh! We’ve all been there… a poop explosion, a bad day at work, another cold cup of tea! It happens. But taking the time out to do even 1 little thing that makes you happy can make a huge difference.
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.