Hello everyone! It’s #DreamTeam linky time. It’s so good to see you all. Sorry if you popped over last week, only to find no #DreamTeam here. There were a few tense days where the computer said no, followed by me screeching down the line to TSO Host ‘am I hacked, am I being hacked’. Luckily all is fine now and it’s business as usual.
Thank you to everyone who’s been popping over to my Help! I can’t make mum friends post. It’s been so lovely to hear from the #DreamTeam ers, as always, and I really do appreciate the #bloglove you have been throwing my way.
This week, I am speaking my mind with Not Invited. I’ve been inspired by one of our featured bloggers, Fi from Beauty Baby & Me that it’s ok to say things as they are, even if it may go against what others think. It’s quite liberating.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
Ever sat wondering whether to hit ‘publish’? Well, before you have second thoughts and reach for the delete button, read this brilliant post from Fi. I love her honesty and fearlessness in saying what she believes in, no matter what others may dish back. #GirlBoss in the house!
We don’t usually feature ourselves, but I couldn’t let this chance slip to feature Dawn’s stat race post. How spot on is it? If you haven’t popped over to give it a read please do! You don’t regret it, I promise. It’s one of those posts that won’t ever leave you.
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.