**This post was written before the tragic events in Manchester on 22/05/2017. Our thoughts are with the family and friends of all of those that were there.
We are deeply shocked and saddened by the recent events in Manchester and agree that whilst the #DreamTeam linky will be open as usual, we will not be following up re-tweets on twitter for the next couple of days. Instead, we will re-tweet everyone linked up towards the end of the week, directly from the linky. Thank you for your understanding.**
Whoop whoop! It’s time for the #DreamTeam linky party! This week I am joined by our lovely guest host Nic from All Things Spliced as Dawn is moving as we speak! Please remember to tag Nic into your posts for extra re-tweets: @MrsLighty
Which brings me onto a bit of news… Dawn and I are going to be off gallivanting the week of the 12th June. Would anyone like to fill our shoes and give guest hosting a go that week? Please DM me via twitter @3_LittleButtons if you would like to put yourself forwards. You don’t have to have linky hosting experience, just a bit of party power would be more than enough.
Thank you to everyone who commented on my Not Invited post last week. There were so many heartfelt messages and they all meant the world to me.
This week I am linking up with a guest post from one of my favourite bloggers. Enjoy!
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.