Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky! Thank you so much to everyone who linked up last week. We are so pleased you love the badges and that our new rule of linking one post (instead of two) is working out and everyone is happy.
What to expect next week on the #DreamTeam linky
Next week Dawn and I are off on an adventure, so the lovely Bridget will be taking the lead on the #DreamTeam along side our star guest host Nic from All Things Spliced. You are in very good hands. And just to make things even more exciting, they will be joined by 2 of our fabulous #DreamTeam linkers – Peach’s mummy from Diary of a Little Peach and Helen from Talking Mums – who will be joining in the fun as guest hosts, yay!
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
The #DreamTeam linky is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome. It is run by 3 regular hosts, myself, Dawn from Rhyming with Wine and Bridget from Bridie By The Sea and we are often joined by our guest host Nic from All Things Spliced.
My Featured Bloggers
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but what if equipping yourself with the right communication tools and know-how in advance could make a difference. You would take it right? I would recommend all mums-to-be to check out this empowering post by Mum and stuff. Her tips and pointers are exactly what you may need if things don’t go quite to plan in the labour or postnatal ward.
Jaki writes a sad and heartfelt post where catching the bad guys means something so innocent and simple to the littles, but very recently something much more sinister and horrifying to us grown ups. I did, admittedly, ball my eyes out over this. It’s raw, honest and something that’s probably very much on your mind too. Thank you for sharing your thoughts Jaki in these difficult times.
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.