Happy Christmas everyone! The countdown is well and truly underway and to get you in the festive spirit, here’s our brand new what’s in your #ChristmasStocking tag. If you would like to join in, just pop to the bottom of the post for more details.
It’s all about the quickfire questions in this tag, so go with the flow and jot down what pops into your head. Ready, steady, jingle!
1. Who’s behind the gathering of Christmas stocking treats – Mama Christmas or Father Christmas? Mama Christmas of course! I don’t think I’d want it any other way.
2. Traditional stocking or giant sack? A traditional stocking. Start as you mean to go on and all that 😉
3. Christmas stockings for everyone or only those who believe? For everyone!
4. Cheap as chips or a big festive splurge? Cheap as chips to begin with, but by Christmas Eve a few festive splurge items somehow make it in. *No idea how that happens – coughs.
5. Themed goodies or a pick-a-mix stocking of treasure? A treasure trove.
6. Real orange or chocolate orange? Real orange.
7. Christmas ‘stick to your teeth’ candy or Santa’s ‘special’ healthy snacks? Sticky candy, I’d feel like a right bar humbug if raisins made it in.
8. Chocolate coins or sugared mice? Ooohh sugared mice.
9. Latest trends or traditional wooden puzzles? Both.
10. Each item carefully wrapped in authentic looking wrapping paper or Santa just threw it all in? Carefully wrapped.
11. Stockings hung with care by the fireplace or end of the bed? By the fireplace and fingers crossed above our new wood burner (Mr Buttons Christmas present).
12. Who fills the stocking – Mama Christmas or Father Christmas? Mama Christmas!
13. Filled to the brim and overflowing or perfectly neat? To the brim and beyond.
14. What do you leave Santa – a glass of milk or something stronger for the road? A glass of milk.
Share your favourite Christmas tip of all time…
Sit back, relax and enjoy Christmas YOUR way.
I would love my nominated buddies to join in with this Christmas tag, as well as anyone else reading this who would like to take part.
It’s an easy one.
1. Once you have answered the tag quickfire questions in your own blog post, nominate a handful of buddies to join in.
2. Pop the badge on and leave a link to this post so your nominated buddies will be able to find the badge code.
3. Don’t forget to tag me into your post on twitter (3_LittleButtons) as I’d love to read what your answers are.
Please include the above text (more or less) in your own post so others know how to play. Enjoy!