Little button says the funniest of things… as little ones tend to do.
Last night before bed she blurted out a right corker and I vowed to save it for a rainy day to share with her when she’s a grown up. Feeling inspired, I am starting to collect her heart-melting funny’s in a journal for her, and thought I would share a sprinkling of them every month with you for a giggle.
Here is a roundup of my top 5 for November:
- ‘Mummy… if you are GOOD, Father Christmas will bring you presents too! Father Christmas brings presents for all the GOOD children… didn’t you know?’ – hmmm is she implying that I am being naughty or simply that she thinks I am a child.
- Inspired by my blog header efforts, she produces this lovely work of art featuring me – and obviously copyrighted with her name. She says, ‘this is MY one, you can’t have it. It’s for MY bog’.
- ‘Daddy… move your big bum’. 😂 ha ha – she thinks Daddy is the one with the big bum. That’s my girl.
- ‘Mummy… are those big things your boobies? Those things there.’ She says this whilst trying to poke me with both hands from all different angles…. urmmmm what to say…. what to say….?!
- Whilst drawing in her pad of paper, she looks up at me beaming and announces earnestly ‘Mummy, have a lovely wedding’, I can see her thinking as she pauses…her gaze falls on Daddy, her smile drops and she rolls her eyes before grudgingly stating ‘Daddy, you can be prince charming’.
Have you got any funny’s that you would like to share? I can’t wait to hear them.