I’ve just found the cutest shop on my lunch time walkabouts this week and I couldn’t not share it with you all. It’s called Neon Sheep in Tottenham Court Road, London and it’s full of stationary, homewear and slogan clothes! A bloggers paradise 😉 I had to go in after I spotted it across the road looking all glitzy, welcoming and full of promise. It’s a lovely treasure trove of happiness and packed with goodies that would make stunning gifts.
At the moment there is so much on offer (that’s my excuse), making this the perfect time to go grab that bargain and your well deserved January pick-me-up.
*There’s a sale on as we speak if you hurry over to their store or website (prices correct as of publish date).
Here are a few things I spotted which I’m planning to add to our collection, including something I just couldn’t resist bringing home with me as a surprise for Little Button.
There is something so comforting about a squishy pillow isn’t there?! As soon as I spotted this sweet mouse travel pillow, it was coming home with me for Little Button. It’s lovely and soft and makes for a gorgeous cuddle buddy when bundled up and a pillow when opened out. It’s officially a travel pillow, but so far it’s been used all over our house by Little Button.
2. Animal Face Mug – £7.00 – because everyone needs a unicorn mug or 3.
3. Rainbow Door Stopper – £6.00 – happiness is a rainbow… just save one for me though!
4. Mini Slogan Cushion – £8.00 – awesome.
5. Unicorn Paperback Notebooks – £3.00 – for all your writing needs.
6. Feather Pen – £4.00 – magic!
7. Mama Bear Coaster – £3.00 – just because…
8. Love Sweater – £18.00 – to get your cosy on.
9. Wooden Fabric Letter Board – £16.00 – for messages and can do quotes.
10. Neon Rainbow Wooden Light – £4.00 (sale item) – to brighten up the evenings.