Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky party everyone. How’s your summer going so far? Fab I hope! I just wanted to start off by saying whoop whoop, we WILL be staying open for the whole summer with the #DreamTeam, so keep your posts coming.
*If you are a new linker and wondering what the heck is all this about, you can visit the #DreamTeam welcome page for more details.
This week I am linking up 2 posts. No, no, you don’t need to comment on them both. Just choose the one you fancy. We’ve been getting up to all sorts, so I wanted to share our new review of London Duck Tours as well as our recent trip to the brand new Rosie Posie beach hut!
Don’t forget to sign up for some extra #DreamTeam fun here – #DreamTeam Bloggers FaceBook Group
I have to admit that I do love a good bucket list. It’s a great way of finding out new things to do and quite often picking up a few tips as well. Lisa’s got a good one which covers the rest of the year! *now don’t all leave at once 😉
If your looking for a post that will leave you grinning from ear to ear, this is it! Prepare yourself for a whole bunch of happys.
Thank you and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up 1 post, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – @3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on each of the host’s posts and the post directly before yours. If a host has linked up 2 posts, please do just pick one to comment on. *You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.