Hello and welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky party, hosted by Heather from Shank You Very Much, Sean from The Autism Dada and myself! We are so excited to see you, and can’t wait to find out what you have been getting up to.
It’s almost my birthday, so sticking with the theme of treats, I’m linking up this week with our Royal Celebrations.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
I love it when someone tells it as it is, so I just had to feature this super short and very much to the point post from Lydia. I love how she questions the very thing on everyones lips. Why are we paying $200 a person for a stick of bread and piece ham because of the word Michelin. Pop over, you’ll love it.
Almost everyone has a chucklesome bad first date story to tell right? Well, careful you don’t snort tea out your nose when you feast your eyes on this collection complied by Nikki. Absolutely hilarious!
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @HeatherKeet, @3_LittleButtons and @TheAutismDada.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.