Has everyone been watching the football? What do you think so far?
It’s been footie-mad in the Buttons house, but not being one for the beautiful game, instead I’ve been getting my bake on and whipped up a batch of bread rolls for the 1st time ever. They actually came out pretty well, and so I kicked myself for not taking a photo of them before they were demolished. Maybe next time!
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
I want to give a big shout out to Shevy this week for being brilliant and writing this post about PAP smear testing. It can be an uber uncomfortable subject to talk about, but one that should actually be shouted from the rooftops. Because knowledge can sometimes save lives right. Thank you Shevy.
I grinned from ear to ear reading Kirsty’s post about raising boys. It’s a bit of a lovely coincidence that my linked up post this week is about the worries of behaviour of (older) boys and lack of clear messages some get whilst growing up. Kirsty of course is a role model parent, and her parenting values are awesome!
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @HeatherKeet, @3_LittleButtons and @TheAutismDada.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.