Bloggers! Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky party. The #DreamTeam linky is hosted by Heather from Shank You Very Much, and myself, and this month we are joined by again by fab guest host Kirsty from Navigating Baby.
I can’t believe how quickly the summer has zapped past, can you!? Don’t forget to VOTE for your favourite bloggers for this years BritMums BiBs 2018 bloggers awards by the 31st August! *You can even vote for yourself.
If you think 3 Little Buttons deserves a shot, we would LOVE your nomination for the Family & Lifestyle OR Readers choice categories. You will be asked for your favourite blog post from from us, so I’ve added a few of my favourites to help.
Thank you xx
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Sophie wrote a brilliant top tip guide for parents of children waiting on their exam results. It’s a big deal, and the pressure can be so intense for them. Anything we can do as parents to alleviate that stress is a help, so if you haven’t already, go tell them how proud you are!
I love Rachael’s take on building up online friendships in the blogging world. It reminded me how grateful I am for the blogging pals that I count as the bestest of friends!
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @HeatherKeet, @3_LittleButtons and @NavigatingBaby.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.