We welcome bloggers from all niches to link up, so don’t be shy at all. New bloggers are always welcome too, and if you are unsure of anything, just give one of our 3 hosts a tweet and we will help you out.
Featured #DreamTeam Blogger
Talking about life at home in a completely honest way isn’t all that easy when things are tough. But Kate has. Opening up on how she is feeling and her thoughts on marriage. Please do support Kate by popping over to say hello.
<div align="center"><a href="https://3littlebuttons.com" rel="nofollow" title="3 Little Buttons" target="_blank"><img src="https://3littlebuttons.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/NEW-Sept-2018-dreamteam-featured-badge.png" alt="3 Little Buttons" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @HeatherKeet, @3_LittleButtons and @NavigatingBaby.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.
<div align="center"><a href="https://3littlebuttons.com" rel="nofollow" title="3 Little Buttons" target="_blank"><img src="https://3littlebuttons.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/NEW-Sept-2018-dreamteam-badge.png" alt="3 Little Buttons" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>