Hello and a very warm welcome to this weeks bloggers #DreamTeam linky party! It’s pretty cold here, so we’ve got the virtual hot choccy on tap and we’ve saved you a place. All you need to bring is yourself and your popping blog posts.
The #DreamTeam linky is hosted by Heather from Shank You Very Much, Kirsty from Navigating Baby and myself. We welcome bloggers from all niches to link up with us to showcase their best posts. If you are new to our link up, please do have a read through of the rules below to find out how to join in.
If you would like to vote for us in the UK blog awards, all you need to do is head over to the nominations page and click on the heart next to 3 Little Buttons. You are only allowed to nominate for one blogger in each category.
Sending all the thank yous xxx.
Featured #DreamTeam Blogger
Featured this week is Charlotte from over at Team Stein and her little tot who is currently teething – bless her. It’s such a hard stage to work through. And as Charlotte says, you battle through one bout, only to come face to face with another. Sending all the good vibes!
<div align="center"><a href="https://3littlebuttons.com" rel="nofollow" title="3 Little Buttons" target="_blank"><img src="https://3littlebuttons.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/NEW-Sept-2018-dreamteam-featured-badge.png" alt="3 Little Buttons" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
Congratulations! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DreamTeam Linky Rules
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @HeatherKeet, @3_LittleButtons and @NavigatingBaby.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.
<div align="center"><a href="https://3littlebuttons.com" rel="nofollow" title="3 Little Buttons" target="_blank"><img src="https://3littlebuttons.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/NEW-Sept-2018-dreamteam-badge.png" alt="3 Little Buttons" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>