Welcome to the #DreamTeam linky everyone! We have grown to between 80/90 linked posts now which is a lovely surprise. I just want to say how brilliant you all are at sharing and commenting on each other’s posts. It really is fab to see so many positive comments everywhere. It makes it all worth while and a lovely community to be engaged with. So thank you all with a cherry on top (or even one of Jean’s amazing Brownie bites – you saw those too right?).
This week my #DreamTeam linked post is a VLOG! Yes, I have been getting my vlog on. So, if you fancy a laugh head straight over to my post Best Bloggers Planner – Stick To Stigu. And if you are feeling super kind, please do give us a thumbs up and subscribe to our very lonely You Tube channel.
New to the #DreamTeam Linky? Start Here
#DreamTeam is a fab place to link up your best posts and also a great place to scout some top blogging action from across the land. All posts are welcome… epic, adventurous, creative, inspirational and hilarious. There is a place for you. Reviews and popping giveaways are also welcome.
My Featured Bloggers
Hayley’s post struck a chord with me as we went through the same thing of preparing and introducing Little Button to our furry 4 legged friends. It’s not often blogged about, but it’s an important moment that changes the dynamics in a home for the better or worse.
I don’t know how she did it, but Grumpy Mum managed to sum up the different ways people react to being sick in just 3 categories. It’s a funny read. Which one are you?
Thank you both and congratulations! Please feel free to grab your NEW badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY DETAILS
- #DreamTeam will go live every Tuesday morning from 6am and will close Thursday evening at 9pm.
- You can link up to 2 posts, old or new.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Badge up. Please do add the #DreamTeam badge or text link to each post that you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the badge code into the text/HTML area of your post within your publishing platform.
- Tweet it. Share your posts on Twitter using the linky hashtag #DreamTeam and tag in Bridie – @BridieByTheSea, Dawn – @Rhymingwithwine and I – 3_LittleButtons for retweets.
- Comment. Let’s get this party started. Please comment on one of each of the host’s posts, so that will be one of Bridget’s posts, one of Dawn’s posts and one of my posts. Please also comment on the post directly before yours.
IF YOU CAN COMMENT ON MORE… THAT WOULD BE AMAZING
*Brownie points for anyone sharing their favourite posts via twitter using the Linky hashtag #DreamTeam. You can make your posts easy to share by enabling your sharing buttons and adding in your twitter handle, this easy peasy guide should help.
- Finally, it would be really lovely if you could follow, like and subscribe to our social media channels.