I love blogger awards. The idea behind them is to share a juicy dollop of #bloglove and nominate your favourite bloggers for a particular thing that you think they sparkle at. They are informal and loads of fun to join in with. So… with that in mind, here’s a new one!
The Brilliant Blogger Award is here to celebrate all the bloggers out there that make you go ‘WOW, Oooohhhh, and Aaahhhhhh’. It’s for the bloggers that make you feel all warm and fuzzy, the ones that make you read every word they have written, and for the ones that have you snorting out your morning tea with all the giggles.
Got a few names in mind? Ok, so let’s go… because you’ve been nominated!
1. Are you a full or part time blogger?
2. What’s your favourite thing to blog/vlog about?
3. What’s the best part of being a blogger?
4. How does blogging make you feel?
5. Your stranded on a desert Island with your blogging pals, help is on the way but don’t expect to see the rescue party for at least a week. What will you blog about first!? (Magically, you have unlimited battery and wifi on your phone)
All of the #DreamTeam bloggers
Carly from Mom of Two Little Girls
Laura from The Mummy Listerer
Stuart from Three Time Daddy
Dawn from Rhyming with Wine
Nic from All Things Spliced
Abi from Something About Baby
Bridget from Bridie By The Sea
Kate from Kate On Thin Ice
Dawn from Dear Mummy Blog
Heather from Shank You Very Much
Who would you nominate?