A warm welcome (on this pretty wet holiday week) to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky. Woohoo! We are so pleased to see you and to also welcome our next guest blogger to the #DreamTeam linky – Soffy from The Mum Affairs.
You may have all been wondering where these fab guest hosts have come from!? Well, we decided to briefly open up the #DreamTeam linky to other guest hosts over the busy Easter holiday period. The response to Heather’s shout-out was huge, so at the moment we have a few weeks of guests lined up, so expected the exciting unexpected!
This week your hosts are Soffy (@themumaffairs), Heather (@HeatherKeet) and myself (@3_LittleButtons). Don’t forget to tag us in for retweets! *If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Anyone who writes “I just used wet wipes to have a quick clean” (instead of a shower) deserves to be right here as one of the #DreamTeam favourites! *Giggles, Charley, you are my hero. Ever thought about going campervanning? You don’t want to miss this post.
Good customer service is so important don’t you think? Especially when you are making a purchase on a safety product like a car seat. I couldn’t believe that Amy practically got NO customer service. None! This is what happened.
Sophie from Old House In The Shires guest hosted with us last week. Her favourite post was Bullying: It’s Time For Change from Catie over at Spectrum Mum. It’s an important one that can affect us all. – Thanks for sharing this Catie.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @HeatherKeet @themumaffairs.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.