Hellooooo everyone and welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky party hosted by Heather from Shank You Very Much and myself! We have another guest in the house. #Exciting. This time we are so pleased to be joined by the lovely Carly from Mom of Two Little Girls. Hooraa!
This week I’m linking up with my debut Julia Donaldson parody post! Ekk!!! I really hope you like it.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
This week we are kicking things off with some lovely news, and also a reminder that if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything! Three cheers for the #royalbaby and wow, didn’t the Duchess look amazing.
Keeping with the positive vibes, I love this empowering post about aiming high in life and chasing down those dreams. Because there is no such thing as can’t, right?!
Sean from The Autism Dada joined us last week to guest host on the #DreamTeam. Here are his favourites:
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @HeatherKeet @momof2lgs.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.