The sun is out and it’s hotting up over at the bloggers #DreamTeam linky party! Welcome all. This week the #DreamTeam is hosted by Heather from Shank You Very Much, Sean from The Autism Dada and myself. Have you been surviving the heat? I’m currently melting after sun burning my nose at lunchtime. Ouch! It seems that no one told my nose that factor 50 should be enough!
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
This post from MummySetra stole the #DreamTeam show this week for me. It’s so relatable, a bit ballsey and definitely tells the unwelcome commenters to put a sock in it 🙂 ps. if you are a working mum, you’re going to love this.
I love how Nige describes what defines blogging success is in his eyes. It’s something that eventually puzzles us all at various stages of our blog journeys. You won’t want to miss this!
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @HeatherKeet, @3_LittleButtons and @TheAutismDada.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.