Welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky party! The #DreamTeam linky is hosted by Heather from Shank You Very Much, and myself, and this month we are joined by again by fab guest host Kirsty from Navigating Baby.
How are you holding up after the mayhem that is ‘the summer holidays’? It’s been amazing, and as we head towards the end of August, I’d love to find out what your highlights have been!
If you have yet to vote in the BritMums BiBs 2018 blogger awards and you think the 3 Little Buttons deserves a shot, we would LOVE your nomination for the Family & Lifestyle OR Readers choice categories. You will be asked for your favourite blog post from from us, so I’ve added a few of my favourites to help.
Thank you xx
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
This post from Karen about going horse riding really made me smile. There’s nothing like a trek in the beautiful sunshine to give us those all important good feels.
And talking of all the good feels, I’m loving Tom’s 10 things post. It’s full of sound tips about marriage, flowers and teamwork.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @HeatherKeet, @3_LittleButtons and @NavigatingBaby.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.