It’s been one of THOSE mornings…
Beating the alarm clock to its job, Little Button leapt up at 4 something am. ‘Is it time to get up?’ she asked. ‘Cooossss I am awake!!!!!’. Hmmmm yes…. I can see that.
– but I enjoy the extra hour of snuggles with her.
I am running late… but how is that possible when we were up just after 4am! Dashing to the loo before Little Button could claim that she needed to accompany me, I get a bum full of wee! O…m…g!!! Who did that… who did THAT.
This is on my top list of pet hates. How is it possible to wee all over the seat and not realise! ‘How is it possible to just sit in it’ Daddy Button calls back laughing. Right…
– but at least the toilet has had a good clean and saves me the job tonight.
– but at least she’s now sheepishly letting me fix her hair, even if I am VERY late.
Sat on the train and finally on the way to work I notice a twenty something looking at me. A look of disdain is puckering her face. She keeps looking at my legs. O…..k…. now I am feeling weird. But wait a second, she now looks sorry for me in that ‘don’t worry, it will all be ok’ way. Oh no… OH NO! Sh*t! I am wearing my old scraggy black trousers. The ones with hideous white seam stripes up each leg.
– but I suppose it will save me putting them back on this evening!
– well…..at least I know the security barriers work.