Like most families we have had our ups and downs this summer. Most notably, we were so excited to be getting our windows done at the beginning of June. Yay!
It all went horribly wrong.
It’s the end of July and not one window has been finished and our upstairs floor at the front of our house has dropped down Ekk!!!
Kipping in the home office with Little Button might be her idea of glamping heaven… but sleepless nights since June is not mine. It’s been high stress all round and at the moment there is no end in sight.
I am fairly sure that if we didn’t laugh about it, we would all be in tears permanently.
Whilst laughter cannot fix our window problem, a good bout of belly laughter does make us feel that much better. And, with Little Button around we are never short of the giggles.
5 reasons why you should laugh often
- Laughter can help to reduce stress and anxiety.
- It is very contagious and not only lifts our own mood, but also those around us.
- Laughter can act as a distraction. It can help to move our focused attention from a specific problem, and see things from a different point of view.
- Laughing helps to keep us healthy by boosting your immune system.
- Having a good hearty laugh with your family can help to strengthen that all important bond.
So… when things get a bit much, try cracking a smile and let out some laughter. See if it helps.
Inspire Me Series
I love how quotes can make you feel uplifted and ready for anything. Throw in a sparkly graphic or two and there you have something gorgeous that’s shareable, printable and ready to go when you need it the most. Enjoy!
This quote is part of my ‘INSPIRE ME’ series. If you liked this one, then you might also enjoy:
- Inspire Me – Full Of Wonder
- Inspire Me – Happy Talent
- Inspire Me – Why You Should Smile
- Inspire Me – Flowers Feed The Soul
- Inspire Me – Know When To Make A Stand