Welcome to the bloggers #DreamTeam linky *she says through chattering teeth. We’ve just had an icy blast of freezing weather eekk!!! Being the Londoner’s (?) that we are, I will admit that we were in slight denial that the cold would get to us. But obviously it has and we are so not prepared for it. Did anyone else get snow?
*If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Every week there will be a total of 6 featured bloggers on the #DreamTeam (2 per host). If you have been featured, one of the hosts will tweet you to let you know.
Featured bloggers from this week.
One of the things that I love about this linky is discovering new places to visit. Just when I thought I’d discovered all the London Museums, Ms Mama Bean from Mummy Wishes has one up her sleeve that we’ve never heard of before. The Postal Museum. It looks and sounds like tons of fun and if you have never heard of the Mail Rail, you should definitely hop over to check out this post.
Who remembers the days of the poonami’s and crossing even your toes in hope that nothing escapes the confines of the dreaded ‘last nappy’ whilst out and about. Those days are long gone for us, and so I couldn’t help have a chuckle with Chris from The Dad Effect over his latest top 3 most traumatic toilet training moments. Just a warning, don’t read this whilst digging into your tea and cake.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @Rhymingwithwine & @MrsLighty.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.