Last week we were hit by the Beast from the East in the UK. It was basically a weather front that whipped up a snowstorm and dumped it right on our doorsteps. We don’t get a lot of snow that settles well in London, so although there was a bit of travel chaos, skidding down the pavements and closed schools, we thought it all looked pretty gorgeous.
What was it like where you were? We’ve pretty much thawed out now in London *thank gawd. But it was fun while it lasted.
*If you are new to the linky please do head over to our welcome page for more details and a sprinkling of linky tips.
Featured #DreamTeam Bloggers
Every week there will be a total of 6 featured bloggers on the #DreamTeam (2 per host). If you have been featured, one of the hosts will tweet you to let you know.
Featured bloggers from this week
Meme and Harri – Embracing the Chaos
I’d love to say that it’s all peaceful in the Button house. But who am I kidding! It’s always chaotic and bustling. Natalie over at Meme and Harri has the answer though. Instead of running away from it all, she’s bravely taken on the challenge of embracing the chaos. – Let us know how it goes Natalie!
Daddy Poppins – #FML Parenthood Bingo
And speaking of challenges, have you seen what’s been going down at Daddy Poppins? Pop over to play a game of bingo like no other, or at the very least to give him the parents salute of ‘I know what’s that’s like’.
Congratulations featured bloggers! Please feel free to grab your badge. Anyone who has been a featured #DreamTeam blogger can use this badge in any of their linked up posts.
#DREAMTEAM LINKY RULES
- Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
- Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post. If you are adding this to a side/bottom bar or linky page, please do ensure this is clear to avoid being missed out of commenting.
- Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons @Rhymingwithwine & @HeatherKeet.
- Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
- Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you an email and/or tweet reminder for the #DreamTeam each week.